[blindeudora] Re: Can't change to e-mail address.

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 21:58:28 -0500

one more thing that needs to be done is to remove the incorrect email address from the history.lst file. he will need to shut down eudora, look for history.lst and open it with notepad and look for the incorrect address and remove it from the file and save the file with ctrl+s. that will keep it from popping up.

Legend has it that on Thursday 5/6/2010 06:56 PM, List owner said:
Ok, now its more explained.
Here is how you get back into it. That email will be in the sent folder mailbox. Just go there, hit application key and arrow to send again. it will open it up and you can edit what you wish just like you first wrote it.

At 07:04 PM 5/6/2010, you wrote:
        Hello blindeudora:
As I said in my previous e-mail message I have already put the e-mail address in the To field and the suject;Bcc;CC and now written my e-mail message and got bac mail delivery sue because I enter the wrong e-mail address and I can't get pass the document I can't cursor back-up ot the TO field to change the e-mail address .
I also hear read only how do Ichagne this so Ican fic this problesm.
Thanks
Jim

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim