[blindeudora] Re: Can't change to e-mail address.

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 13:31:56 -1000

Aloha Jim,
I don't use Window Eyes, but it may work if you go to your outbox and open the sent message. Then use alt-m to go to your message menu and choose s for Send Again. When that opens, can you tab to get back to the To" box?
If so, you can delete the email address there and put in the correct one.

Or, Open the message in your outbox, use controlA to select all, then controlC to copy it to your clipboard. Now open a new message, type in the correct email and subject and use controlV to paste that message into the body.
Good luck,
Betsy

senAt 01:04 PM 5/6/2010, you wrote:
        Hello blindeudora:
As I said in my previous e-mail message I have already put the e-mail address in the To field and the suject;Bcc;CC and now written my e-mail message and got bac mail delivery sue because I enter the wrong e-mail address and I can't get pass the document I can't cursor back-up ot the TO field to change the e-mail address .
I also hear read only how do Ichagne this so Ican fic this problesm.
Thanks
Jim

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora