[blindcooks] Re: Thanks for Recipes

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 13:37:54 -0800

Joyce:
     Ciabata is a very unusual bread that is crisp on the outside and very
tender and open-textured on the inside.  The bread is baked free-standing on a
sheet pan, and is a great bread for sandwiches or to eat with Italian main
dishes.  Are you just hosting your friends during the football games or are you
actually interested in the sport?  My team, the Colts, won yesterday and play
again Sunday, and you can bet I'll be watching.  I'd love to see them get to
the Superbowl, but the game with Denver is going to be tough.  Actually, I've
got some recipes I've been thinking of making on the big game day.  I can't
remember if I shared it on the list I have one for a Buffalo chicken sandwich
that serves 6 that would be fun to try, though it's a lot of work.
   Jon