[blindcooks] Roast Beef Cooking Tip

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 12:42:38 -0800

Thanks to my dearest friend and sister for this:(Helen)
Roast Beef Cooking Tip
Easy, use your crock pot.
Place your potatoes carrots & onions in the bottom &
put your roast on top. Pour a package of onion soup mix over &
add a cup of water.
Turn on low & by the time you get home from work
you will have a deliciously cooked meal to serve.
* Don't have onion soup mix,
substitute!!
Crush a couple beef bouillon cubes & add some dried onion flakes,
you will never know the difference.
Want a little different flavor?
Instead of water, pour in a cup of bourbon or a cup of wine (any kind). The
alcohol cooks out, so don't let that be a worry.

 'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
night.
~Sugar