[blindcooks] Re: Frosted Cappuccino Brownies

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:49:34 -0800

The flavors in these brownies sound amazing!  I've never seen a recipe with
this much melted chocolate before.  I know for sure I'd be using a darker
chocolate like semi-sweet.  I've also never seen a brownie recipe that makes
four small pans worth of treats.  Thanks for sharing.  I'll be sure to keep
this one.   Jon