[blindcooks] Re: Ciabatta Bread

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 20:03:49 -0800

Valerie:
     Good luck on your ciabata venture.  The main thing I strongly suggest is
that you use bread flour, or whatever flour you have on your store shelves that
has a protein content of 12 percent or even slightly higher.  And do not change
out one type of flour for another or you'll end up with less than satisfactory
results.  Please let us all know how it turns out.
   Jon