using pc-based pro tools with jaws?

  • From: "Allan Mikkelsen" <mallanikkelsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:35:43 +0100

            Hello everyone

I am new to this list, so apolligys in advance if these questions have been
posed previouslly.

I'd like to start using the pc-version  of pro-tools if possible. However, I've
heard that it is not that accessible when used with screen readers like jaws
for windows. . Can anyone please tell me if this is correct, or if I will be
able to use at least some of the functions?

I've not used pro tools before, so i'd also very much like  to know if I'll
need some kind of special sound card in order to make it run properlly on my
pc?
My previous sound editing experiences I've got by working a great deal with the
Logic editing software.

I do hope to hear from someone.

Kind regards from allan
a sound engineer from denmark