To Each And Every One Of You

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blindcasting List <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:39:30 -0600

I've noticed lately that a number of people use this list to send  messages
to other individuals. These messages are almost always free of content that
others on the list can use. Unless I miss my guess, each and every one of us
has a personal e-mail address. So please, dear blindcasters, if you have a
message for one person on the list, won't you just e-mail that person?

With humble thanks, I remain yours in clutter,

Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast:
Get the feed:
Podcast Outlaws Network core member: