RE: The Juice Receiver is cross-platform

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:56:33 -0700

Amen to that!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JULIE MELTON
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 10:03 AM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The Juice Receiver is cross-platform

Hello.

What I think Chris and others are saying is not that they wouldn't be
willing to help Mac users get accessibility.  However, I feel Mac users
should take the leadership in advocating for such.  Something that bothers
me is folks who don't take responsibility for their own accessibility
issues.  Again, if you start an accessibility project and need our help,I'm
sure Windows users, most of us, anyway, would be more than willing to help,
but please don't call us selfish because we don't take leadership on
something about which we know very little.

Thanks for listening.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com