Podcast announcement and apology

  • From: John Moore <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 09:13:07 -0500

For those of you who subscribe to John Moore's Audio Blog, I have a couple of announcements. First, due to an incident with the Zoom H2, the Low Mass at Trinity Cathedral will not be podcasted today. I will do my best to get it to you next week, as I will stay for all the morning services. Also, the horseback riding trip has been cancelled, so there will be no riding podcast. However, we will have another High Mass podcast, along with the sung Compline podcast tonight. I appreciate your cooperation, and again, I'm very sorry.