New Podcast Episode

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:55:20 -0500

Hi everyone, just thought I'd remind you about my podcast, Kerri Live from
Everywhere. Today I published the first in a series of seven episodes that were
mostly recorded during my recent trip to Disney World. I brought my Braille
Note MPower on several of the rides and recorded my experience. If you'd like
to listen, the podcast's site is or you could
copy the following into your podcatcher Hope
you enjoy it, and if you have any questions, comments, or contributions please
email me. Thanks, Kerri