Podcast 19: preview

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 08:17:15 -0800

Hi all,
In the longest Podcast to date here at Code Amber, Jared will be talking with Michelle about different aspects of the Jetsetta Gage case. We talk about aspects such as porn, the Internet, police departments, and more. Running time is 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Before that, we plan to run the final video and closing statements from the family of Jetsetta Gage. Running time will be 13 minutes.

And we may even have more. We're looking in to the BTK killer, and I should be able to know more later.

That's only some of what we'll have on podcast 19, I'm not sure about a few things, but your preview should give you a hint of what is coming. Enjoy.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one