Re: New PodCaster Needs Help

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:29:59 -0500

Hello,
I would suggest
http://www.libsyn.com
once you get your mp3s all created, and that is a pretty easy site to get a podcast up and going. It takes you through each process, and, it even gives you a chance to demo an account to get the hang of how to upload your podcasts and things like that.
I hope this was helpful.

Good luck to you,
Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>