Re: New PodCaster Needs Help

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:15:29 -0500

Or he can try out Wave Pad.
www.nch.com.auu
Its free anyway. Take care.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 10:47 AM
Subject: RE: New PodCaster Needs Help

I suggest all podcasters check out the studio recorder program from aph
Just go to
http://www.aph.org/beta
fill out the form and then you can download a beta
the latest beta came out in mid December so it would be a free unlimited
trial until mid March
it's great for recording spoken recordings and does the basic to
intermediate sound editng quite well.
It doesn't hog computer resources either