Re: New Mac-related podcast.

  • From: catherine-odette@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:16:31 -0500

hello everyone on this list.  i know i should look for a better place to
post this but i need to make this search and inquiry quickly.  does
anyone have a printer software that they are not using and will gift to
me?  i have an mboss 1 (parallel), but the software i had depended on to
use it, is on floppies and they are WARPED.  this is a crisis for me, so
i hope someone can help.  Thanks in advance, and in desperation.

catherine odette

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 00:27:26 -0500 Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Hello, list.  I hope you will enjoy the latest edition of the
> BlindWorld Blog and Podcast.  We have a brand new podcast for you,
> and
> it concerns many different uses for Audio Hijack Pro.  It should be
>
> rather informative, and several of you said you would like to see
> such
> a show, and I have given you what you asked for, I trust.  Go to
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/bwbp
>   for the podcast subscription in Itunes or you r favorite
> podcatcher,
> or go to www.shanejackson.net/Audio_Hijack_Demo.mp3 for the actual
>
> downloadable file.  Thanks, and I look forward to any feedback.  I
>
> hope you enjoy this one!
> Shane Jackson
> Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
> Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
> Skype ID:  cadal728
> Twitter:  jack728

It's not my revolution if it's not accessible!
"fascination before fear"  says holly near
If you send me a chain letter, zombies will come find you and eat your
brains