New Mac-related podcast.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 00:27:26 -0500

Hello, list. I hope you will enjoy the latest edition of the BlindWorld Blog and Podcast. We have a brand new podcast for you, and it concerns many different uses for Audio Hijack Pro. It should be rather informative, and several of you said you would like to see such a show, and I have given you what you asked for, I trust. Go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/bwbp for the podcast subscription in Itunes or you r favorite podcatcher, or go to www.shanejackson.net/Audio_Hijack_Demo.mp3 for the actual downloadable file. Thanks, and I look forward to any feedback. I hope you enjoy this one!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728