New BlindWorld Episode.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:37:43 -0500

Hello, all. On this new episode, we have a round table discussion of what's new at Apple over the last few weeks. You'll enjoy it a great deal, I do believe. We also welcomed another new voice to the podcast, Robert Carter, of College Station, Texas. Thanks to Robert for joining a crew that you regular listeners will certainly recognize. We also had Steve Sawczyn back on, after a long period of silence, an what a joy that was. Hop on over to http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com to get the show, look us up on iTunes by searching for the compound word, BlindWorld; or simply add http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BWBP to your podcatcher of choice. Enjoy!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email and MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728