Sam Broadcaster or Station Playlist

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:29:50 -0500

Hello everyone,

    I'm on the verge of purchasing radio broadcast software for use during
convention streaming and other purposes. Before putting the plastic down I
wanted to find out if you have found the Sam Broadcaster or Station Playlist
family of radio station software more blind-friendly.

Right now we're leaning towards Station Playlist; particularly since there
are JAWS scripts available for it. Has anyone created similar scripts for
the Sam Broadcaster? I thought I heard that someone produced podcasts
demonstrating these products. If so can you tell me where I can download
them from?

Thanks for the advice and assistance. Your thoughts and feedback will
greatly aid our final decision. All the best.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song