My Mobile speak pocket ppc demo

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:47:58 +1100

HI all.

I'm curious and am wondering why no one on this list seems to be interested in my last update to my podcast?
I thought with the excitement of having access to pocket pc devices and the like that everyone would be keen as to listen to the demo I produced.

Is there something you need to be doing to be noticed in the podcast community or what?
I've noticed as of late if your not well known you don't even get a look in.

I appreciate there's over 10000 podcasts and everyone is busy and has other issues to attend too.

I'm just amazed that no one seems to be enjoying any podcasts from australia and seriously i've only had around 4 responses to my previous podcast.

I'm seriously considering hanging up the headset at the end of the year if no one seems interested in the work I put in to my podcast.

Please reply offlist to
wormcast@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry if this email sounds harsh or the wrong impression has been recieved from this email.

Hopefully things will pickup now and more podcasts will appear from me.

Thanks for your time.