RE: My Mobile speak pocket ppc demo

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:38:18 -0600

Burning to dvd is more efficient.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Wood
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 8:08 PM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: My Mobile speak pocket ppc demo

Hi Steve!  I think this podcasting stuff is great!  It gives people a chance

to do reviews on products, and give a particular point of view, if they
wish!  I've downloaded a lot of podcasts since I've used iPodder and Juice,
but I guess I'm probably going to have to get some CDRW's to burn these
onto, then I can listen and erase, and make room for others!