RE: More Questions

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:48:41 -0500

I use JAWS 7.0 for my screen reader, and sometimes I use Zoomtext too. I use
blogspot for the blog and my personal website for the rare mp3 file that I
upload. Mostly I use audioblogger which is a phone based system for making
podcast posts, but you are limited to 5 minutes per post that way.
Feedburner takes the page that blogspot generates when you have the feed
feature turned on and turns it into a podcast feed. I'm working on getting a
better way of doing this, but for now, that's how I do it. I just signed up
with ourmedia and the associated archive site, so maybe that will make
things easier for in the future.