Re: More Questions

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:17:21 -0800

well, I dont know if I told you this before, but I have used:
and my old blog is at
so you can see what type of format it is. for some reason, I switched to
and as my sig tells everyone, you can see my newest blog at

now about media hosting, I use
I think they do a rather good job, and the software that you use to upload
your podcasts, because most of them are larger then 10 mb's, is very
accessible with jaws 6.2 Now, I am not sure what program you are using, but
trust me, it should be accessible.
~_visit my blog and shownotes at
~_call me at 206-208-4772
~_and subscribe to my podcast at
~_also, please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing
of adult swim at the following link: