Re: Made in America

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:10:15 -0500

Hi LIno!  Well, I called Comcast, because I wanted to hear the program
yesterday afternoon at 4 p.m., because I missed it Tuesday night!  I called
Comcast.  I talked to a woman at Support, and she said that it doesn't show
that we get the channel in our area; but I went to travel.discovery.com!  I
found where it did say something about Comcast having it in my area, since I
gave my zip code.  In the meantime, I called Comcast again, and found someone
else from Support, and he also said that it showed that the Travel Channel
wasn't covered in the Lansing area market, so where do I go next, short of
going with a satellite service?  By the way, I can't use a dish, because I have
a bunch of trees in the back, where there's southern exposure!