RE: Linerec Plug-In and Winamp and talking on air

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:59:25 -0700

James, type linerec://  in the open location box and then move the line
recording where you need to talk.  The shoutcast plugin is all you need with
that.  You move from track to track with b and z respectively.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://support.superior-software.com
Personal Website: http://personal.wbby.us
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us
Check out my podcasts http://podcast.wbby.us