Re: Linerec Plug-In and Winamp and talking on air

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:56:24 -0400

Hi James,
No you do not have the What You Hear or as it is well known now as stereo mix
with the use of line recording. All you have to do is type in the location bar
the following
That's it. Of course make sure your mic's volume levels are set correctly. Run
some tests on your server. Sometimes depending on what kind of mic you use, mic
boost may be needed to be checked or unchecked. Give it a whirl and let me know
how it goes. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
Skype: lino_and_louie