Re: Juice

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al416@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:00:40 -0800

I saw that item in the configuration of Juice where it can stop downloading
if your hard drive is down to a certain amount of free space.  But my hard
drive is nowhere near full.  I'm wondering if there's some limit on space
allotted  to "My Documents"  where "my received podcasts" resides.  If there
is, I can't think of where the adjustment for it would be.  I have a hard
drive with 160 Gigs.  And I currently have well over 100 Gigs free space.  I
haven't been using this machine very long.  So I can't figure what the
problem could be.  Thanks for your response.
Lois