Re: Juice

  • From: "Darrell Pyle" <darrell.pyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:08:42 -0600

Hi D'Andra. Thanks for the Thanksgiving wish. I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving too. Congratulations on being a new grandma. Glad to hear that your mom is doing better and getting to come home and also happy for you that your new business is thriving and successful. We all have a lot to be thankful for, amen. Your friend in Christ, Darrell from Athens
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lois Goodine" <al416@xxxxxxxxxxx>