Gold WAV

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:56:17 -0400

Hey all,
I tried to download Gold WAV once and it wanted for me to download a what I
think it called it a LANG decoder. Is this necessary? I want to try using
the program. I like Wave Pad, but if Gold WAV is better let me know. Thanks
and God bless.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
email and Messenger
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx