Re: Recording with BrailleNote MPower

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:56:44 -0400

I think you should still use an external mic. I've noticed that on the first
podcasts you've done have very low audio volume. I'm behind on my podcasts,
so I'll check out your later ones. Take care and God bless.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
email and Messenger
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype lino_and_louie