G cast Problems

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:05:28 -0500

Hi all,
To all you G Cast users. Are you any of you experiencing any problems
uploading your podcasts? For some reason we are. After its uploaded, it
gives an error message saying that this is not an MP3 file. We have a
ministry to do here and I hope Satan isn't on the attack here. I hope there
is no technical issues with Garage Band and G cast. I emailed the support
team and no answer yet. The phone call portion works fine. All of our Wave
Pad settings are working fine on my wife's laptop. Let me know if this is a
problem for you. Your bro in Christ.
P.S. If you do listen email my wife Julie at:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
to get the download link on Send Space.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx