RE: G cast Problems

  • From: "Denny Huff" <att-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:26:13 -0600

I can't even access the web site.  I get a 500 error that says the site is
probably under maintenance.  So maybe they are working on the problem you
are having.

Denny Huff
Gateway FT Blind. LLC.
(636) 262-1383

Having problems using Office 2007?
Join the Office 2007 and screen readers help group by sending an email
message to:
Office2007-Join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Gateway To Independence