RE: Filtering podcasts with juice or . . .

  • From: "Rusty Perez" <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:50:52 -0700

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the tip. I've looked in the cleanup option in juice 2.2, but I
can't find any option to automate deletion. I find a place to sellect the
feed, to sellect the episodes, but I'd like to tell it to get rid of
anything a month old or what ever. Any options in juice for this?

Thanks!
Rusty

Skype: rustyperez
Yahoo and AIM: reliroo