RE: Filtering podcasts with juice or . . .

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:56:51 -0700

If you hit shift+f10 on the feed you want and select properties, go to the cleanup tab there and there's a check box for setting it to delete and then the edit box asks how many days. Try that and let us know.

At 04:50 PM 10/10/2006, you wrote:

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the tip. I've looked in the cleanup option in juice 2.2, but I
can't find any option to automate deletion. I find a place to sellect the
feed, to sellect the episodes, but I'd like to tell it to get rid of
anything a month old or what ever. Any options in juice for this?

Skype: rustyperez
Yahoo and AIM: reliroo
Check out my blog at