Re: BlindWorld is back, hopefully.

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:36:04 -0700

Shane, That recorder sounded pretty good.  The only thing I didn't
like was being thrown into the trash like that.  I don't appreciate
being stuffed in a trash pale. <snicker>.

Actually, it was kinda fun hearing the acoustics from inside your
freezer, laundery closet, etc.  Good audio quality all the way round.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!