BlindWorld is back, hopefully.

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:29:03 -0500

Hello, all.  The BlindWorld Podcast has a brand new episode, and it's a tour
of my space and some rambling.  I'm testing this Zoom h2 recorder, so we'll
see what it sounds like to you all.  Check it out at  There will be some posts to
BlindCoolTech, if all goes well on this first experimental podcast with the
Zoom, so I need feedback.  Thanks so much.

Shane Jackson, Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for
reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of
God may be competent, equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17,