Re: Another amazing microphone

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 17:41:14 -0400

Hi Rusty. I think it does sound wild!
----- Original Message ----- From: <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:14 PM
Subject: Another amazing microphone

Hi folks,
I was doing some research on line, and I discovered a very intriguing mic
possibility.
There's a company at
www.soundprofessionals.com
Which makes a set of binaural microphones which fit in to your ears.
These mics reportedly allow you to capture the sound closest to what you are
hering.
They're tiny mics which are built in to an ear piece. The cords go to a mini
stereo jack to be plugged in to your iriver or what ever.

They've also got a version which is built on to a set of head phones, I'm
guessing you wear them like your walkman headphones.
The other set, that goes directly in to your ear, sits just outside your ear
canal and does not block the sound so you can hear what you're recording.

Doesn't that sound wild?

Rusty