RE: Another amazing microphone

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:16:29 -0400

Hi,

You might want to look at:
http://www.blindcooltech.com

Larry has those microphones, and uses them extensively in his podcasts.  I
believe there is also a podcast that demos the mics, etc.

Are people generally buying the mics with the low or high sensitivity (there
are two options when you order from Sound Professionals).  I don't know if
it is two different mics, or just a setting.

Regards,
Mika