Re: Accessible Podcatcher Question

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:48:39 -0600

Good evening everyone,

    One short-coming of the WebbIE  Podcatcher is its inability to handle
file types other than .MP3. Might I suggest contacting the developer and
suggest that future versions of this podcatcher be enabled to play a wider
variety of file types including video files, .M4V, .WMV, .MOV, etc. That to
meis its biggest short-coming. Otherwise it's a great podcatcher.

Peter Donahue