Re: Accessible Podcatcher Question

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:30:17 -0500

Yeah, I think I'll do that. I like that podcatcher because I don't have to download a whole bunch of podcasts with it, I can just listen to them in the program and not take up more hard drive space. I'll send the developer an email and see what can be done. Kerri ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>