blind_html Re: ot: Work at home Blog and question

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:09:26 -0600

Hello,
Pardon the sarcasm, but the reason JAWS crashes is because it's JAWS we're talking about, manufactured by a terrible company called freedom of a lack of computer crashes, I mean Scientific.

Thanks
Nimer J

LISA BROOKS wrote:

Hi All,

I just started a blog to talk about how to work from home earning extra money.  Feel free to visit me at:

http://wahvi.blogspot.com

I am using jaws 6 yes I said jaws 6 to manage my blog because every time I try to view it in my jaws 9 my computer crashes.  Anybody know why this might be happening.  It has happened on other blogs before.

Also, please feel free to pass this on if you know any one who might be interested in the subject matter.

Thanks,

Lisa