blind_html Re: Fwd: I understand--believe me!

  • From: "Jimmy." <jp.kd5qhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:24:45 -0500

Sounds to me like an Obama lover wrote that.  You know, I never saw anything
in there about her special needs child.  I never saw anything about how the
main stream media is attacking her family.  People hate her because she is a
family person and unlike all the political people in this country, her
family, either money wise or other wise is more important to her than
political office.  The plititions who hate her are the same reasons she
would have done a good job.  At least she's not spending more money that she
don't have Like our president.  At least she's not letting the media change
her beliefs like most politicians do.

I find it funny that people who bend to the media and political beliefs are
people who we should support, but people who stand for what they believe are
people who we are supposed to not support.  I find it funny that our country
is headed for hell in a hand bag, and people are more concerned with Mikle
Jacksons death and why Sarah resigned then where our president is leading
us.  People are more concerned with these 2 than they are the fact that the
stimulus package has more people out of work than there were before it was
put into action.  Now that they have spent all that money we didn't have to
spend, they want to do it again.  The media wants' us to focus on Sarah and
Mj and all these other things they keep throwing out while dictator Obama
runs his and their adjenda.

I have always stood behind all of our presidents before, but I'm sorry, this
time I can't.  Even a large part of the people who voted for him are
changing their minds.  Mr. Bill wasn't as liked as much as many think
because of the media, but at least he didn't lead us into ruin.

Have a good day.

http://www.facebook.com/jimmy.podsim