blind_html Re: Greetings

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 23:28:00 -0700

 Hello Mark,

As of late, this list has been kind of quiet. right now, I use it to send announcements, blog posts, or anything I find interesting in the realm of anything. Politics and tech is what's been discussed on here, but I am not limiting the scope of this list.

Nimer J

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the

Mark wrote:
I am new to the list and just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to join in the group discussion.
God bless,

Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Clear, 7.0°F(-13.9°C) Wind:S (170°) at 5mph (4KT)
/ Paper clip: The larval stage of coat hangers. /
Created by Weather Signature v1.20 •