blind_html Re: Greetings

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 23:33:36 -0700

It is up to the group to form the discussion. I send along things that I find of interest, but it is upp to the rest of the group to debate, post new content, etc. I created this group originally for the discussion of the HTML web language and of web design in general. However, there already is a list for that purpose. Now, I am trying to come up with a neme for this list that will be more inviting to new members. Also, I'm still throwing around the idea of creating a list strictly for political discussion, although those topics are welcome here as well.

Nimer J

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the

Sulabh Jain wrote:
Welcome Mark, Hope we will have some useful discussion over here.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Mark <torgersonenator@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:torgersonenator@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

         I am new to the list and just wanted to introduce myself. I
    look forward to join in the group discussion.
    God bless,

    Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton,
    Oregon Clear, 7.0°F(-13.9°C) Wind:S (170°) at 5mph (4KT)
    / Paper clip: The larval stage of coat hangers. /
    Created by Weather Signature v1.20 •

Thanks & Regards

Sulabh Jain
Software Engineer