blind_html List name

  • From: "Robin L. Clark" <lighthouse101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:22:14 -0500

Question;
How do seekers find the list? If it would be a search of the list name, or a
first impression from the list name, then it might be better to include any of
the words blind, low vision or vision impaired. Got to remember that first
impressions really are lasting, and that first impressions are sometimes the
last impressions too.
I'm fully sighted. I'm also an amateur web site author for a couple of blind
and low vision groups. I got on here partly out of curiosity and partly because
I need to try to see things the way others see ... or don't ... which ever, so
that I can build pages better.
It aint dyslexic being easy.