blind_html Re: List name

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:27:12 -0700

So, you believe that it would be better to include the word blind in the list name?

Nimer J

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the

Robin L. Clark wrote:
How do seekers find the list? If it would be a search of the list name, or a first impression from the list name, then it might be better to include any of the words blind, low vision or vision impaired. Got to remember that first impressions really are lasting, and that first impressions are sometimes the last impressions too. I'm fully sighted. I'm also an amateur web site author for a couple of blind and low vision groups. I got on here partly out of curiosity and partly because I need to try to see things the way others see ... or don't ... which ever, so that I can build pages better.
It aint dyslexic being easy.