blind_html [Fwd: New: From The BLOG]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Brandon Shuttleworth <shuttleworthb01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:34:19 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        New: From The BLOG
Date:   Wed, 25 Feb 2009 03:14:32 -0500
From:   Hanif Kruger <grr@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx

Greetifications nimer

Wellcome to this newsletter thing over here.
This is a newsletter that updates you on the newest additions to my personal Weblog.

My name is Hanif and I live and work in Pretoria, South-africa. When browsing the internet, reading newsletters or generally mucking about, I always find interesting things on the wild, wild web. Keeping these bits of info in my bookmarks is probably an option but, I love to share and besides, keeping a publically accessible record available, benefits many people.

Politics, computers, software, tips and lots of other stuff is covered on my blog.

Also, if you are visually impaired or would just like to get access to a new, small but, perssonal collection of useful software applications, mostly for windows, be sure to visit <>

If you have anything to contribute, in the form of articles, opinions, etc, please feel free to let me know by replying to this email or by clicking on the link below. Contact Me. <>

Enjoy and Take care

Hanif Kruger

   Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 09:24 AM.: