-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Finding internships - Sunday, Feb. 15, 2009 Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 00:30:00 -0700From: Kim Komando Show Daily Cool Site <kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reply-To: kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: nimerjaber1 <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add *kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* <mailto:kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> to your address book or safe sender list. http://www.komando.com/about/> Kim's Club <http://www.komando.com/kimsclub/> Shop <https://store.komando.com> Listen <http://www.komando.com/listen/> Columns <http://www.komando.com/columns/> Cool Sites <http://www.komando.com/coolsites/> Tips <http://www.komando.com/tips/> Buying Guide <http://www.komando.com/buyguide/> Video of the Day <http://videos.komando.com/>
Sunday, Feb. 15, 2009 Your e-mail address will never be sold to anyone, ever. I promise!Enter Kim Komando's Gadget Giveaway Sweepstakes! <http://gadget.komando.com>
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers PAID ADVERTISEMENT* <http://www.pctools.com/notices/komando/specialoffer.html?ref=cm-kk0902&utm_source=pct_cm&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=cm-kk0902&utm_content=newsletter>*
*SAVE 25% – LIMITED TIME OFFER <http://www.pctools.com/notices/komando/specialoffer.html?ref=cm-kk0902&utm_source=pct_cm&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=cm-kk0902&utm_content=newsletter>*
*Secure, Protect, Repair & Optimize Your PC!* • Award winning technology • Cost-effective solutions • Advanced, intuitive software • Simple and easy to use • Free online/phone support*Click Here to Find Out More!* <http://www.pctools.com/notices/komando/specialoffer.html?ref=cm-kk0902&utm_source=pct_cm&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=cm-kk0902&utm_content=newsletter>
KOMANDO ESTORE FEATURED ITEM *HIDE VALUABLESIN A WORKING CLOCK <http://store.komando.com/p-434-wall-clock-hidden-safe.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=clock_safe&utm_campaign=top>
* <http://store.komando.com/p-434-wall-clock-hidden-safe.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=clock_safe&utm_campaign=top> • Working clock & safe in one • 10-inch diameter to fit more • Great for jewelry, cash & more*GET YOURS NOW!* <http://store.komando.com/p-434-wall-clock-hidden-safe.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=clock_safe&utm_campaign=top>
*Today's Cool Site...* Finding internshipsThere are still several months until the school year ends. But, college students will do well to plan for internships. Companies are already filling openings.
An internship is the perfect way for students to get some experience. This often puts grads at an advantage when they start job hunting.
An internship is also a great introduction to networking. Interns will meet people who can help them in the future. Besides, many go on to accept full-time positions where they interned.
CollegeRecruiter lists internships in many different fields. It is a good place for students to find internships that interest them.
Of course, CollegeRecruiter also lists entry-level positions. So, it will also prove beneficial to recent graduates.
Do your favorite college students a huge favor. Forward this e-mail to them now. In today’s economy, they can use all the help they can get!
Save 15% Today on the Digital Circuit Finder at Komando.com! <http://store.komando.com/p-295-digital-circuit-finder.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=digital_circuit_finder&utm_campaign=gotd>
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• *Video of the Day* <http://videos.komando.com/2009/02/15/churches-of-the-blue-ridge/>: It may not always seem like it. But people can change. Bob Childress is the perfect example. See his legacy in Virginia.
• *News of the Day* <http://www.komando.com/dailynews/>: Keep up to date on all things digital with the Daily News at Komando.com. You'll find easy, fast video news releases, too!
• *Enter Daily to Win* <http://gadgets.komando.com/>: Enter my Gadget Giveaway today to win a laptop! Plus, you'll be entered to win additional prizes. Click here to enter <http://gadgets.komando.com/>!
• *Free Download of the Day* <http://www.komando.com/downloads/category.aspx?id=3755>: Managing files across several computers is hard. But a synchronization program helps. This is a good one.
• *Tip on the site* <http://www.komando.com/tips/index.aspx?id=6185>: You computer's power supply is important. If it breaks, do you know enough to buy a new one? I'll give you all the details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE: www.collegerecruiter.com <http://www.collegerecruiter.com/> *Tomorrow's Cool Site of the Day: *Hail to the chief Kim :) <http://store.komando.com/><http://store.komando.com/p-435-personal-butler-alarm-clock.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=butler_clock&utm_campaign=inbody> *Wake Up To Your Own Personal English Butler**!*
• Elegant his or hers alarm clock • Charming British accent alarm clock utters dozens of phrases to wake you • Waking up never felt so regal!*GET YOURS NOW! <http://store.komando.com/p-435-personal-butler-alarm-clock.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=butler_clock&utm_campaign=inbody>*
*Other Items of Interest*Run Around Alarm Clock <http://store.komando.com/p-110-run-around-alarm-clock.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=clocky&utm_campaign=inbody_misc> Wall Clock Hidden Safe <http://store.komando.com/p-434-wall-clock-hidden-safe.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=clock_safe&utm_campaign=inbody_misc>
Reprint Permission <http://www.komando.com/reprint-permission.aspx> | Advertise <http://www.komando.com/advertise.aspx> | Advertiser Comments <http://www.komando.com/advertise-comments.aspx> | Subscribe to our Newsletter <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/> | Newsletter FAQs <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/faq.aspx>
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
If you must, unsubscribe details are below. :/To unsubscribe, use my online form <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/manage-newsletter.aspx?Change=Subscription>.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to:
Unsubscribe Kim's Newsletter 2711 N. 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85008 blind_html To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line. To access the archives, please visit: http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html Thanks