[blind-philly-comp] Re: Question relating to running two MyBook External hard drives at the same time

  • From: "Robin Frost" <robini71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-philly-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 20:31:34 -0500

Hi,
Bless you nice thought but sadly it’s a signature collision so changing the
names of it won’t quite fix it. If one can find it in the graphical table if
disc management and set it to online from offline status it usually resolves
the problem. Sadly however, under win10 with JFW 17 so far I’m unable to locate
the necessary graphical representation to click on just yet.
I appreciate your kindness in responding though. That should be my biggest
problem in life right (smile)? It is an interesting techno curiosity though
indeed.
Robin