[blind-democracy] Re: one more thought about the stream and the NLS player

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 14:33:16 -0400

The Stream is a very handy device and has a lot of uses that the DTBM does not, but if the only reason you bought one was because you didn't know how to transfer books from the computer it would have been a lot cheaper to have just asked on this email list or another more technically oriented list. It's a pretty simple procedure.
On 5/24/2016 1:13 AM, Martian.Lady wrote:

Hi
I definitely am not a blind gadget geek. I have a Windows 7 computer because Microsoft made me give up my Windows XP computer. I have a flip phone from Walmart which cost $19.95. I bought a Victor Stream so I could download BARD and Book share books directly because I didn't know how to transfer books from the BARD site through the computer. As I said before I love my stream.

Marsha