[blind-chess] Re: SUGGESTING A RULE MODIFICATION

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 10:06:49 -0400

Hi,
I don't think that we should get help from chess books or other materials
with playing the current game. I think we should try to play our current
game with the knowledge we have at the time. I feel that after the game, it
would be OK to go back over that game and do a post mortem. The reason I say
this is that you don't have that luxury in an over the board game, and since
the only types of games we're playing are correspondence games, I feel that
we should treat them like over the board games and just bring what we have
at the time.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme